Under new creative director Tonia Bastyan, change is brewing at Jigsaw Australia. A first look at the Spring/Summer 2014 campaign, which launches August 4
Inderal utskrivet på nätet Here is a first look at the Jigsaw Australia Spring/Summer 2014 campaign that will be released on August 4.
bonus per due iq option Shot by New York-based Australian photographer Jonas Bresnan, the campaign stars American Katie Fogarty and Denmark’s Frederikke Olesen and was shot against the spectacular backdrop of Old Westbury Gardens on Long Island, the former estate of John Shaffer Phipps, an heir to the Phipps steel fortune.
http://flegis.si/?wter=trading-con-opzioni-binarie-e-bonus&550=43 trading con opzioni binarie e bonus Much has happened since Frockwriter previewed the brand’s last Spring/Summer collection.
bästa mäklaren binära optioner Jigsaw Australia’s previous design director, Tobias Russell, has left. Anthony Cuthbertson – who briefly worked across Jigsaw, in addition to his duties over at another label in the M Webster Holdings stable, David Lawrence – has been named the new creative director at sass & bide, following the recent departure of founders Heidi Middleton and Sarah-Jane Clarke.
arricchirsi con opzioni binarie Jigsaw Australia’s new creative director is British/Australian Tonia Bastyan, who arrived in August. The SS14 collection is her first full collection for the brand.
Köp Strattera på nätet Hudiksvall, Sverige Bastyan is well-known in British fashion circles, having designed two of her own labels there – Press & Bastyan in the 1990s, which was later acquired by Karen Millen and the more recent Bastyan label. Bastyan is also a former senior designer at Whistles.
auto-binäres optionen-trading.com The Jigsaw gig is a bit of a full circle for Bastyan, whose mother is Australian but who, although born and raised in the UK, had previously spent just three months in her mother’s home country.
Tastylia online without prescription In the late 1980s, shortly after graduating from London’s prestigious Ravensbourne design college, she arrived with her portfolio under her arm looking for a design job, but found none were to be had – at least not for large companies. At the time, many retail chains were far more interested in bringing in international samples to copy for the local market [a practice that some would argue has not changed much].
any options demo “I discovered there was no fashion industry at the time” she told Frockwriter. “Well there was a fashion industry… but I was trying to get a job as a designer and just couldn’t get a position as a designer at all. There were lots of jobs for patterncutters. And I actually met up with Scanlan & Theodore at the time and they said to me, ‘The best thing for you to do is go back to the UK and come back to Australia at another point, once there are more jobs available for designers like yourself’. So I kind of took their advice. I worked at Country Road, on the shop floor in Melbourne. And got my plane ticket back to the UK and set up my own business there”.
binäre optionen postfinance Bastyan has been busy making changes to the Jigsaw Australia collection and business.
http://markmymusic.com/?u=%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%BA%D8%A8-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%B3%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A2%D9%86&3f2=4f هل ترغب في كسب المال الآن The Australian collection accounts for 60percent of the product sold in Australia, with the remaining 40percent hailing from the UK. On Bastyan’s advice, she reports, denim has been reintroduced in a bid to raise the brand’s local profile as much more than a destination for smart office attire and visual merchandising within the brands 17 boutiques is also being revamped.
video curso opciones binarias “Now there is a real fashion industry here and that’s the really exciting thing about being in Australia” she said. “For me it’s a bit like a blank canvas coming here in a way because there are so many things you can do”.
http://chrissteakhousenc.com/?strays=robt-optione-binary-goldeen&406=90 robt optione binary goldeen Bastyan told Frockwriter that she is also potentially interested in exploring the possibility of remodelling one of the brand’s Australian flagships along the lines of Jigsaw’s new Duke Street Emporium in London.
goede binaire opties Opening in April this year, the two storey, 511 sqm Duke Street Emporium offers not only Jigsaw, but also a multibrand offer via its The Shop at Bluebird shop-in-shop concept and a Fernandez & Wells café.
imparare a fare trader Noted Bastyan, “It’s not just about selling clothes any more”.
تحميل فيلم pixels ALL IMAGES: SUPPLIED EXCLUSIVELY TO FROCKWRITER BY JIGSAW PHOTOGRAPHER: JONAS BRESNAN CREATIVE DIRECTOR: TONIA BASTYAN STYLIST: CATERINA SCARDINO HAIR: RICHARD KAVANAGH MAKEUP: JUSTINE PURDUE