The secret seven
The new Australian and New Zealand modelling faces keep on emerging.
Last week's David Jones Autumn/Winter 2014 showcase was an excellent case in point, with well-known names Ruby Jean Wilson and Jemma Baines, who are now regulars on the international runway circuit, walking alongside a number of brand new faces such as IMG Models Australia's Talisa Quirk and Chic Management's Stephanie Field, who really stood out.
Frockwriter won't be at all surprised to see either of or both the latter pop up during the Fall/Winter 2014/2015 show season, which officially kicks off in New York on Thursday.
Every agency, it seems, currently has many new faces in development.
Frockwriter profiled Chadwick newbie Bree Goddard back in November, but here are an additional six new faces who have joined the agency over the past twelve months, most of them still in school. None have professional experience, we understand, with essentially just a few test shoots under their belts so far.
They are (and in order in the gallery, above):-
• Anneka Jolly, 16, from Sydney. Scouted during the Dolly Model Competition 2012 and currently in Year 12
• Bree Goddard, 15, from the NSW Central Coast
• Hannah Taylor, 16, from Richmond NSW. Scouted during the Dolly Model Competition 2013
• Isis Said-Smith, 17, from Sydney. Currently in Year 12
• Millie Thompson, 15, from Cronulla NSW. Scouted by Chadwick agent Jaime McHugh in Cronulla Mall
• Sarah Watts, 18, from Castle Hill NSW. Scouted during the Dolly Model Competition 2012
• Sera Delprado, 17, from Northbridge, Sydney
ALL IMAGES: SUPPLIED EXCLUSIVELY TO FROCKWRITER BY CHADWICK MODELS
PHOTOGRAPHER: JOHN TIEU
STYLIST: TALES OF OLIVINE
MAKEUP: MARGARET ALBIA
HAIR: ALEXANDRA BACK VIDEOGRAPHER: SAMMIE HOUSE
SPECIAL THANKS TO NEIL PATRICK SIMONS